[oss] Bonus points if taking part in CTFs

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Tue Nov 12 17:09:23 EET 2013

Hi, everyone!

As we like CTF (Capture the Flag) games, we decided to give you bonus
points in case you take part and perform well in such contests. For each
CTF you take part in get at most 1 bonus point equivalent in
assignments. The evaluation will be subjective based on the results and
a short description of what each team has done.

That is, if you take part successfully in two CTF games, you can get 2
bonus points to the 4.5 points for the assignments (assignment points
will get truncated in case you do an "overflow" :-))

In particular, this Saturday, there will be qualifiers for DefCamp
CTF[1]. If you manage to qualify to the next round (be among the first 5
teams), you will be guaranteed 1 bonus point.

Check out other CTF contests here[2].

[1] http://dctf.defcamp.ro/
[2] https://ctftime.org/event/list/upcoming

Răzvan