[oss] Assignment #3 - Encryption API Benchmark

Emma Mirica emma.mirica at gmail.com
Sat May 4 18:51:19 EEST 2013

Hi Razvan,

What do you mean by "implementing the mandatory algorithms"? Shouldn't we
test the implementations from those libraries?

For example, if I have the Twofish algorithm I should use the botan,
libgcrypt and crypto++ implementations and then test and compare them. In
what context should these implementations be tested?

Thanks,
Emma