[oss] rwthCTF 2013

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad at dumitrescu.ro
Fri Nov 8 19:17:35 EET 2013

Hi,

A few of us plan to participate to $SUBJECT [1]. This is the first
time we are trying an attack/defense game and we are still working on
setting up the infrastructure.

running a few vulnerable services. All system, from all teams, will be
in the same VPN. We need to discover the bugs, create exploits and
attack the other teams while patching our own services. It is pretty
similar to a normal jeopardy game, but you also need to patch the bugs
and you can loose points.

The game will run for 12 hours starting at 15:00, Saturday (tomorrow).
If you would like to play with us, please drop me an e-mail and I will
send you the details.

[1] http://ctf.itsec.rwth-aachen.de/

Vlad