[so2] Inceput curs SIS (Security of Informational Systems): master Advanced Cybersecurity / Sisteme avansate de securitate (SAS)

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Sun Sep 23 23:34:57 EEST 2018

Salutare.

Anunțul de mai jos este destinat acelora dintre voi care au optat pentru
programul de master Advanced Cybersecurity / Sisteme avansate de
securitate (SAS) sau vor să aleagă disciplina SIS (Security of
Informational Systems).

Răzvan

---
Welcome to the exciting world of systems security. During the SIS
(Security of Information Systems) class we will highlight the most
important parts of security in systems, focusing on application, kernel,
web app exploiting methods and defense techniques. The class is heavily
research-centric: we assume you know the basic stuff or learn it and
focus on solving challenges, reading papers and surveying new and
interesting ideas in the security world.

The first Security of Information Systems lecture will take place on
Friday, September 28, 2018, 10am-12pm, room PRECIS 706. The first
Security of Information Systems lab will take place on Friday, September
28, 2018, 12pm-2pm, in room PRECIS 706. The last instance of the first
lab will take place on Friday, September 28, 2018, 8am-10am.

All information is on the site[1]. Please check the Resources page[2].

[1] http://elf.cs.pub.ro/sis/
[2] http://elf.cs.pub.ro/sis/resources.html
---