[oss] CNS Feedback

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Sun Jan 6 17:34:16 EET 2019

Hi, everyone.

We value your opinions and input on improving the Computer and Network
Security class (CNS) and its components. Please take the time and fill
the feedback form on curs.pub.ro. You have to be logged in and enrolled
to the course.

The feedback form is anonymous and active from January 7, 2019 to
January 18, 2019. We will only be able to see the results at the end of
the exam session. The feedback form will become available from January
7, 2019. You will find the link to the feedback form on the main page of
the curs.pub.ro instance for your master's program CNS class (either
PDCS or SRIC). It's NOT in the meta-course for all students.

We kindly ask you to evaluate the activity of the CNS team and mention
the strong and weak points and your suggestions for improvement. Your
feedback will help us improve both the CNS class and other classes you
will go through in the future.

We will provide our analysis of your feedback at the beginning of the
next semester.

We are particularly interested in:
* What didn't you like and what you consider didn't go well?
* Why didn't you like that and why you consider it didn't go well?
* What should we do to make things likable and going well?

Razvan