[oss] CNS Exams

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Jan 29 12:08:29 EET 2018

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> The CNS exams will take place:
> * Monday, January 29, 2018, 9am, room PR706 (SCPD)
> * Monday, February 5, 2018, 11am, room PR706 (SRIC)
>
> Students from other master programs can join any exam. Students from
> SRIC can also join the SCPD exam and vice versa.
>
> The exam will consist of two parts: a quiz and a CTF-like test. Please
> check the rules and grading page[1]. We don't have enough PCs for the
> quiz so some of you will be required to bring a laptop. Please do that.

Grades for the exam today (January 29, 2018) are in the class
register[2]. Results are excellent. Congrats!

If there are issues with the grades or if you request a regrade, send me
a private e-mail with the topic '[CNS] Exam Regrade - SURNAME Firstname
- Master Program'.

> [1] https://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/rules-and-grading#final_exam
[2] https://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/class-register

Razvan