[oss] Fill end of semester feedback

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Jan 15 16:57:41 EET 2018

Hi, everyone.

During the final two weeks we are asking the CNS students to fill the
end of semester feedback on cs.curs.pub.ro. Unfortunatelly, we forgot to
add that in lab 12 (it's part of lab 13[1]), so we only have 2 feedback
fills[2].

We obviously want all student to fill the CNS feedback form (around 80
students). I've reminded them about filling it on all channels[3] and
will ask them again on today's lecture.

If you have other contacts with students (Facebook, messengers,
friends), please remind them to fill the feedback form.

At the beginning of the 2nd semester, we will publicly let the know of
our conclusions from processing the feedback[4].

[1] https://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/labs/lab-13#extrafeedback_2p
[2] http://cs.curs.pub.ro/2017/blocks/feedbackacs/stats.php?courseid=176&blockid=2391
[3] https://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/news
    http://cs.curs.pub.ro/2017/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=1878