[oss] Filling the end of semester feedback form for CNS

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Aug 28 17:10:18 EEST 2017

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hi.
>
> We value your opinions and input on improving the Computer and Network
> Security class (CNS) and its components. Please take the time and fill
> the feedback form on cs.curs.pub.ro[1]. You have to be logged in and
> enrolled to the course.
>
> The feedback form is anonymous and active during the 22nd of December
> 2016 to 20th of January 2017. We will only be able to see the results at
> the end of the exam session. You will find the feedback form[1] on the
> right side of the main page on cs.curs.pub.ro in a frame/box dubbed
> "FEEDBACK".
>
> We kindly ask you to evaluate the activity of the CNS team and mention
> the strong and weak points and your suggestions for improvement. Your
> feedback is very important for us to improve both the CNS class and
> other classes you will go through in the future.
>
> We are particularly interested in:
> * What didn't you like and what you consider didn't go well?
> * Why didn't you like that and why you consider it didn't go well?
> * What should we do to make things likable and going well?

We've processed here[2] your feedback for CNS.

The team, the labs, the practical side, the assignments/CTFs have been
praised. On the negative side, the difficulty is a bit much and we need
to provide a bit more support (such as filling the TODOs in the slides
:-D).

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, we will take them into account
for CNS 2017-2018.

> [1] http://cs.curs.pub.ro/2016/blocks/feedbackacs/view.php?courseid=175&blockid=3269
[2] https://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/need-to-know#feedback

Răzvan