[oss] OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2016 - October 6, 2016

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Wed Sep 28 16:13:55 EEST 2016

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> We are happy to invite you to the OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference
> 2016[1], an event organized by OWASP Bucharest in the context of
> application security. The event is targeted towards all those that are
> active in and are interested in practical security: professionals,
> students, hobbyists.
>
> The conference will take place on Thursday, October 6, 2016, starting
> from 8:30am, at Hotel Sheraton Bucharest[2]. You can be there for free
> provided you register to the event.
>
> Apart from the conference talks, you may take part in the CTF (Capture
> the Flag) contest, where you need to register a team[3], or you may take
> part in one of the two training sessions (you need to pay for these).
>
> See you there!

Hi.

For the CTF contest taking place at OWASP Bucharest AppSec Confecence
2016, on Thursday, October 6, 2016, at Hotel Sheraton Bucharest, we will
award prizes to the first 3 teams. The prizes are:
* 1st place: 1024 EURO
* 2nd place: 512 EURO
* 3rd place: 256 EURO

This is shown on the event wiki page[1]. Please register your team on
time on the CTF platform site[3].

> [1] https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Bucharest_AppSec_Conference_2016
> [2] http://sheratonbucharest.com/
> [3] https://owasp-ctf.security.cs.pub.ro/home