[oss] [CTFs] List of CTF competitons we participated in

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Wed Jan 20 12:10:18 EET 2016

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Adrian Bogatu <bogatu.adrian at gmail.com> writes:
>> Hi,
>>
>>   During this semester we have participated in a number of CTF
>> competitions as team Nabla, which is composed of:
>>
>>   UPB students:
>>     Adrian Bogatu, SCPD
>>     Dan Drăgan, AAC
>>     Andrei Mareșu, SRIC
>>     Alexandra Săndulescu, SCPD
>>     Veronica Velciu, AAC
>>
>>   Others:
>>     Alexandru Tache
>>     Bogdan Zlate
>
> Nice job, y'all! We will make the updates to the assignment points
> sometime tomorrow.

I've added the following bonuses in the class register[1]:
* Adrian Bogatu: 2 assignments and a half worth
* Alexandra Săndulescu: 1 assignment and a half worth
* Dan Drăgan: half an assignment worth
* Veronica Velciu: quarter of an assignment worth
* Andrei Mareșu: quarter of an assignment worth

Congrats! Keep it up!

[1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/class-register

Razvan