[oss] No lab #10 today, 4th of January 2016, in the 4pm-6pm timeslot

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Jan 4 14:35:37 EET 2016

Hi, everyone.

We will be unable to deliver today's lab (Monday, 4th of January 2016)
in the 4pm-6pm timeslot. We kindly ask you to take part in any of the
other three timeslots:
* today, 4th of January 2016, 8pm-10pm, in room EG306
* tomorrow, 5th of January 2016, 8pm-10pm, either in room EG106 or room
  EG306

If you can't make it, please let us know by sending a private e-mail
message to me and we will leave out one lab when computing the grade
average.

Razvan