[oss] List of CTFs I participated in

Vali Ghita valighita92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 23:19:36 EET 2016

Hi,

The following is a list of CTFs I participated in this semester and
tasks solved by me in each of them.

1. Whitehat-VN - team Vulturii, place 27/108
    - crypto100
    - pwn100
    - pwn300

2. HITCON CTF 2015 Quals - team PwnThyBytes, place 18/969
    - simple - crypto100
    - nanana - web, pwn200
    - babyfirst - web100 (together with other team members

3. Seccon qualifiers - team PwnThyBytes, place 6/872
    - QR Puzzle (nonogram) - misc300
    - Almost solved Micro computer exploit code challenge - embedded
AVR exploit (pwn300). For unknown reasons, the exploit I found
together with a teammate didn't work, but it was correct.

4.  TUM CTF, team Vulturii, place 12/443
    - greeter - pwn15
    - nayn - pwn50

5. Defcamp CTF Qualification 2015 - team Vulturii, place 15/378
    - web100

Vali.