[oss] Grades for all lecture tests

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Tue Dec 27 09:49:16 EET 2016

Hi.

We've graded all lecture tests and published the grades in the class
register[1].

In case you consider we didn't grade one of your lecture tests properly,
send a _private_ e-mail to Razvan using the e-mail subject
"[CNS][Lecture Test X] Request to regrade - LASTNAME Firstname, Master
Program". A sample e-mail subject is "[CNS][Lecture Test 3] Request to
regrade - POPESCU Alin, SRIC". In case you want to request regrading for
more than one lecture tests, send a separate e-mail for each of them.

[1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/class-register

Razvan