[oss] Assignment 3 (CTF) is live, deadline is Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 11pm

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Wed Dec 21 00:38:15 EET 2016

Hi, everyone.

Assignment 3 is live[1]. It follows a CTF format. The CTF platform is
this[2]. Please follow the instructions and create an account on the
platform, if you haven't already created one for assignment 2. The
assignment deadline is Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 11pm.

We will provide 5 challenges for 1000 points; each challenge is worth
200 points irrespective of how difficult they are. We will add 2 bonus
challenges. One challenge is already public, we will publish the others
soon.

You will solve challenges, submit flags and create a zip archive with a
README, scripts and other support file per each challenge. You will
submit the zip archive on the cs.curs.pub.ro form for Assignment 3[3].

We advise you to join the #cns-upb channel on Freenode for live
support. You may also send a message to the support address[4].

Have fun and happy hacking!

[1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/assignments/assignment-3
[2] https://ctf.security.cs.pub.ro/
[3] http://cs.curs.pub.ro/2016/mod/assign/view.php?id=3379