[oss] Lecture test #3: During the first 10 minutes of lecture #7

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Nov 30 13:22:46 EET 2015

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> Lecture test #3 will take place during the first 10 minutes of lecture
> #7 on the 16th of November 2015. Please be in the lecture room (EC002)
> no later than 6:05pm. It will consist of 4 questions from lecture #5 and
> lecture #6. Other information may be found on the rules and grading
> page[1].

Hello.

We've graded the 2nd and 3rd lecture tests in the class register[1]. If
you feel the grading was wrong and you want us to take another look
please sent out a private e-mail to me by the 2nd of December 2015,
11pm, using the subject "[CNS] Lecture test #X - Regrade - SURNAME
Firstname" where X is the test index (2 or 3), SURNAME is the family
name and Firstname is your first name.

> [1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/rules-and-grading#lecture_tests
[2] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/class-register

Răzvan