[oss] Lecture test #1: During the first 10 minutes of lecture #3

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Tue Nov 10 17:03:55 EET 2015

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hi, everyone.
>
> The first lecture test will take place during the first 10 minutes of
> lecture 3[1] on the 19th of October 2015. Please be in the lecture room
> (EC002) no later than 6:05pm. It will consist of 4 questions from
> lecture 1 and lecture 2. Other information may be found on the rules and
> grading page[2].

We've graded the first lecture test in the class register[3]. We may
have been inconsistent in grading the task about the ISA.

If you feel the grading was wrong and you want us to take another look
please sent out a private e-mail to me using the subject

[CNS] Lecture test #1 - Regrade - SURNAME Firstname

where SURNAME is the family name and Firstname is your first name.

> [1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/lectures/lecture-03
> [2] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/rules-and-grading#lecture_tests
[3] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/class-register

Răzvan