[oss] Assignment 3

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Sat Jan 17 17:21:29 EET 2015

Razvan Nitu <razvan.nitu1305 at gmail.com> writes:
> Hello,
>
> Since assignment 3 was published on Monday January 5th while assignment 2
> was still rolling, wouldn't it be fair that the deadline for assignment 3
> to be January 23rd?
>
> If not, could the deadline be extended for a couple of days ? One week
> isn't enough , in my opinion, for this assignment

Hi, Razvan.

We actually postponed the 2nd assignment such that you would have time
to complete tasks for it. Initially we wanted it to be completed on th
6th of January. As such, you should have really allocated two weeks for
the 3rd assignment starting from then.

We need to complete the semester grades by the end of the semester as
such we are unable to postpone the 3rd assignment.

Razvan