[oss] Assignment 3

Lucian Mogosanu lucian.mogosanu at cs.pub.ro
Fri Jan 9 23:23:38 EET 2015

On Fri, Jan 09, 2015 at 11:18:24PM +0200, Alexandru Tudorica wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:33 PM, Radu Caragea <sinaelgl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting the mails from yahoo into spam (I'm using Gmail). Can somebody
> fix the mailing list configuration?

Hi,

Unfortunately this is an issue that affects all the lists running on
cursuri.cs.pub.ro. It requires an update to mailman, which during the semester
would be a recipe for disaster. So no, I doubt this'll happen before February.
>From what I know it's on the list of things to do, though.

As a temporary workaround, you can try adding a rule to gmail to filter mails
coming from yahoo addresses out of the spam folder.

Lucian