[oss] Exams in September session

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Mon Aug 31 16:34:28 EEST 2015

Razvan Deaconescu <razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro> writes:
> Hello.
>
> The exams for the September session will take place as follows:
> * Tuesday, 1st of September, starting from 9am, room EC105 (we will
>   leave for another room from there)
> * Thursday, 10th of September, starting from 9am, room EC105 (we will
>   leave for another room from there)
>
> Information regarding the exam may be found on the September exam
> section in the rules and grading page[1].

We remind you that the CNS exams will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, 1st
of September 2015, starting from 9am, room EC105 and Thursday, 10th of
September 2015, starting from 9am, room EC105.

These are the official dates. Information shown at the faculty notice
board or the faculty site may be incorrect.

> [1] http://ocw.cs.pub.ro/courses/cns/rules-and-grading#september_exam

Razvan