[oss] [OSS] Oss theoretical Exam

Stoica Cosmin cosmin.stoica9 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 00:23:49 EET 2014

Hi,

I saw that you had posted the exam variants and some indications for them:

   - For *each correct choice* to a question you get *1 point / total
   number of correct answers* (/ (slash) is "divided by"). For a question
   with two correct answers you will get *1/2 = 0.5 points* for each
   correct choice. For a question with three correct answers you will get *1/3
   = 0.33 points* for each correct answer.
   - For each *wrong* answer you *lose* *-0.5 points* (these points are
   *subtracted* from the overall grade).

My question is: If we give a wrong answer in a multichoice question with 3
correct answers, we have 0.66 points from the 2 corrects answers and also
-0.5 points will be removed? This is correct?

Thank you in advance!