[oss] Assignment 0

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad at dumitrescu.ro
Sun Oct 27 11:14:09 EET 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Lucian Cojocar <cojocar at rosedu.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> assignment 0 is published[1], the deadline is Sun, Oct 27, 23:59 EEST.
>
> The vmchecker interface will be enabled soon.
>
> You can contact us at oss-support at cursuri.cs.pub.ro in case you are
> really stuck or for any clarifications regarding the assignment. If
> situation demands, we will release hints. The only guarantee that we can
> give is that we will answer in *less than 24 hours*.

The deadline for assignment 0 is approaching. Don't forget to submit
your work by **23:59, today** on vmchecker.

No submission means no points. If you did not manage to complete
tasks, please submit anything you have. You can explain what you tried
in a README file. We will try to grade partial solutions or good
ideas.

Vlad