[oss] Assignment 0

Vlad Dumitrescu vlad at dumitrescu.ro
Thu Oct 24 13:41:29 EEST 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 4:17 AM, Lucian Cojocar <cojocar at rosedu.org> wrote:
> On 10/15/2013 07:37 PM, Lucian Cojocar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> assignment 0 is published[1], the deadline is Sun, Oct 27, 23:59 EEST.
>>
>> The vmchecker interface will be enabled soon.
>
> The vmchecker interface is enabled. Currently, the tests are enabled
> only for the /rev-this/ and for the /png-bof/ tasks.
>
> The tests for the /str-pass/ and the /gdb-sha1/ will be uploaded by next
> Wednesday.

The test for /str-pass/ is also up. Since /gdb-sha1/ has more than one
good solution, we will grade that manually. The maximum score
vmchecker will give is 70/100.

There was an issue with vmchecker for a short time yesterday. We had 4
or 5 submissions that were executed (and I think they are also saved),
but didn't report the score. Please resubmit them if you can.

Don't forget to submit your final solutions by **Sun, Oct 27, 23:59
EEST**. Also, if you have questions or need some guidance, contact us
at oss-support at cursuri.cs.pub.ro. If you sent us something during the
weekend, when cs.pub.ro was down, please send it again. We don't have
any unanswered questions at this moment.

Vlad