[oss] Progress and Hints

Lucian Cojocar cojocar at rosedu.org
Sun Apr 21 19:56:23 EEST 2013

Hi,

Until now I've been added only to 4 repos -- is there a way to *force*
them to send us more updates?

I was thinking maybe we should give some hints about 3rd and 4th level
-- it seems these levels are not so popular.

For 3rd level something along the lines that they can use '%something'
as input.

For 4th level we should stress the importance of reading the manual
(especially the signature of `read' func).

What do you say?

Level 6 (level5+bugfix -- hope this time we got it right), which counts
as a bonus, will be launched in few moments.

Lucian