[oss] PlaidCTF - Request for participation

Razvan Deaconescu razvan.deaconescu at cs.pub.ro
Tue Apr 16 10:52:36 EEST 2013

Hi, everyone!

Together with Lucian Cojocar & Vlad Dumitrescu (designers of the second
assignment), Irina Preșa, Adrian Șendroiu, Laura Vasilescu and Radu
Caragea (winners of DefCamp CTF), we are going to take part in the Plaid
CTF 2013[1].

It is going to take part this week-end, starting with Friday, 10PM. We
aim to have a kick-off meeting this Friday at 10PM. We will be in EG306
for the duration fo the CTF. It will end Sunday, 10PM.

You are all welcome to take part in the team. It's a good opportunity to
test your skills, work in team and get a bonus for the final grad of the
OSS class ;-) If you would like to join, please send an e-mail to me,
Vlad Dumitrescu (vlad at dumitrescu.ro) and Adrian Șendroiu
(molecula2788 at gmail.com).

[1] http://www.plaidctf.com/

Razvan